To configure a web part, click on the blue bar containing the name of the web part you wish to configure.
To edit content, select any of the editable regions below.
Proms & School Events
|Proms and school events are always welcome at Kirkbrae Country Club. The club's banquet facilities are available Monday through Friday and provide a perfect setting for young adults to mix, mingle, dance and enjoy each others' company. Kirkbrae is easily accessible off of Routes 295 and 146 for easy arrival and departures. Kirkbae wants every prom or school event to be a resounding success, so there are some specific requirements.
- All proms are required to have an open soda bar ($5.00 per person)
- Banquet rooms are available Monday through Friday only.
- There is a 300 guest minimum count including chaperons and vendors.
- Minimum food spending: $7,250 (this includes soda bar).
- The room setup fee is $700.
- All schools must provide two (2) Adult Chaperons and one (1) Police Officer per 100 guests attending the event (at the school's expense).
- Confirmation of a police detail is required.
- No alcoholic beverages will be sold at any school function.
- Room reservations are limited to 5 hours and cannot extend beyond 11:30 PM.
- For safety and security reasons, young adults attending a prom are not permitted to leave the building and re-enter the facility without proper supervision.
- Only school officials or adult advisors are allowed to sign the Banquet Sales Contract.
- Kirkbrae prohibits the use of fog machines or confetti.
- Candle centerpieces must be-approved by Kirkbrae Management.
A minimum food spending of $7,250 including the soda bar is required. The contracted minimum food refers to the total spending in food that must be reached regardless of the final event count. The minimum is tallied by selections in hors d'oeuvres, entrées, desserts, pre-ordered non-alcoholic beverages and other food items. The contracted minimum food does not include service charge and/or RI Sales Tax. All prices are subject to 20% service charge and applicable RI Sales Tax.