To configure a web part, click on the blue bar containing the name of the web part you wish to configure.
To edit content, select any of the editable regions below.
|Kirkbrae Country Club's 18-hole, par 71, 6,549 yard championship course is one of the most beautiful and challenging golf courses in New England. The course was designed by Geoffrey Cornish, one of America's most renowned golf course architects, and creates a perfect setting for corporate golf, fund raising and chamber of commerce events. The expertly landscaped greens and fairways provide a great opportunity to host a memorable golf event where one can reinforce existing business relationships or forge new ones.
Kirkbrae's staff will guide you through the whole planning process, including selecting playing formats, prizes, banquet services and post match awards ceremonies. We also offer comprehensive pre/post tournament services covering: scoring, bag valet, practice range and putting green usage, club cleaning and men's & ladies' locker room services. Our on site Pro Shop, winner of the 2010 PGA Merchandiser of the Year Award, along with the golf Pro and clubhouse are all at your disposal for you and your guests.
As part of your golf tournament, we offer you Kirkbrae's recently renovated event facilities with breathtaking panoramic views of the Blackstone Valley. Here you and your guests can hold a comprehensive post event celebration for up to 400 guests. Our event planners will work closely with you on planning your lunch and post tournament awards ceremony from cocktails and hors d'oeuvres all the way to full banquet services featuring the exquisite cuisine from our executive chef.
Kirkbrae Country Club is proud to have been serving the Providence, RI and Blackstone Valley Corridor for more than 50 years, and year over year as being selected the host course for many of the region's major tournaments:
Golf Tournament Package Pricing Includes:
- 2005 100th RI Amateur Golf Championship
- 2008 RI Ladies Amateur Golf Championship
- 2008 RI Men's Mid-Amateur
- 2010 Mulligan Interclub Classic
- 2011 RI Open
- Complete Event Planning and Assistance
- Golf Green's Fee
- 18 Hole Cart Fee
- Unlimited Practice Range Use
- Bag Drop and Bag Valley
- Club Cleaning
- Locker Room and Towel Service
- Additional Room Space for All Staff Needs for the Day of the Event
- Individual Bag Tags for all Golfers
- Complimentary Use of Golf Cart for the Tournament Director
- Accommodations for up to 144 Players and 420 Banquet Guests
- Complimentary Coffee Station for Staff
- Tournament Scoring
- PGA Professional Golf Staff
- Pro Shop Prize Credit Per Player